- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Place
- cake on a serving platter. Set aside a fourth of the whipped cream.
- Frost top and sides of cake with remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the reserved whipped cream into a pastry bag with a star tip;
- pipe a diamond-pattern lattice design on cake top. Pipe a border
- around top edge of cake.
- Spoon raspberry filling into every other diamond in lattice. Spoon
- apricot filling into remaining diamonds. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Carefully cut each chocolate bar along the scored lines into 12
- rectangles. Arrange chocolate pieces around side of cake with smooth
- sides out; press into whipped cream. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 13 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 444 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.