- Using a heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut along scored lines, one
- piece at a time. Immediately wrap each piece around the handle of a
- wooden spoon; remove candy and place on waxed paper to harden.
- Continue cutting and wrapping until mixture in pan begins to harden.
- Return pan to oven for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove second pan from oven. Cut and wrap as before until
- mixture begins to harden. Return to oven and repeat with the first
- pan. Repeat until all mixture is cut and formed into twists. Yield:
- about 1/2 pound.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 ounce) equals 198 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.