- 10 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups diced celery
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- In a bowl, combine eggs, celery, mayonnaise, nuts, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole
"hUbby loves this but just with potato chips. We buy a huge bag and by the end there are lots of potato pieces to add to the eggs. I like them the way the recipe is but he doesn't.Instead of salt, I recommend celery salt or seasoning salt."
"I liked a lot. Hubby not so much. Will make it again.... probably for myself. I halved the recipe since it's just for two."
"Made this the day I got the email. Did not measure ingredients I guesstimated and it was still Delicious. Like a warm deviled egg with a little crunch. My only substitution was crispy bacon for the potato chips as we are trying to cut back on white carbs. Will make this many more times. The walnuts were a nice surprise."
"easy and delicious"
"I will make this recipe this coming Sunday. It sounds too tasty (and easy) to wait for Easter before I try it!"