Hard Boiled Egg Breakfast Burritos Recipe
Instead of making breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, our home economists created this version as a way to use extra hard-cooked Easter eggs. Green chilies and pepper Jack cheese add a little zip.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pepper Jack cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Salsa, sour cream and sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, red pepper and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cream cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add the chilies, eggs and cheese. Spoon 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla; fold ends and sides over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa, sour cream and olives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hard Boiled Egg Breakfast Burritos
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC