- Place flour in oven bag and shake to coat. Place oven bag in a
- roasting pan. Place turkey, breast side up, in bag. Pour Champagne
- and orange juice over turkey. Cut six 1/2-in. slits in top of bag;
- close bag with tie provided.
- Bake at 325° for 3-3/4 to 4-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer
- inserted in thigh reads 180°. Remove turkey to a serving platter
- and keep warm. Let stand for 20 minutes before carving. If desired,
- thicken pan drippings for gravy. Yield: 14 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer