- roasting pan. Place turkey, breast side up, in bag. Pour Champagne
- and orange juice over turkey. Cut six 1/2-in. slits in top of bag;
- close bag with tie provided.
- Bake at 325° for 3-3/4 to 4-1/4 hours or until a thermometer
- inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°. Remove
- turkey to a serving platter and keep warm. Let stand for 20 minutes
- before carving. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy. Yield:
- 14 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer