Happy Hot Dog Relish Recipe
This sweet-tart relish combining cranberry sauce and sauerkraut is so good! It's also a nice complement to hamburgers, baked ham and roast pork.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1. In a small saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the cranberry sauce, mustard, sugar, garlic powder and pepper sauce. Cook and stir for 5-10 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted. Add sauerkraut; heat through. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 56 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Happy Hot Dog Relish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC