- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- In a small saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the cranberry sauce, mustard, sugar, garlic powder and pepper sauce. Cook and stir for 5-10 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted. Add sauerkraut; heat through. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Happy Hot Dog Relish(3)
Sort By :
If you get past the weird ingredients it makes a phenomenal topping for hot dogs. I am not fond of them and with this on top even I was looking longingly at a second.
Surprisingly good. The first bite was a little sweet for me, but by the time I finished my hot dog, I absolutely had to have more...
very quick, easy, and tasty. A hit with my family and a nice change from coney island hot dog sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Relish >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >