- 1 fresh beef brisket (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place beef in a greased roasting pan. Combine tomatoes and soup mix; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Hanukkah Brisket in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p41
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Hanukkah Brisket
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2012
Make this every year and always get the same wonderful reaction. So Yummy and Easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Brisket Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >