Hanukkah Brisket Recipe
I serve this flavorful baked beef brisket along with potato latkes (potato pancakes) during our celebration of Hanukkah. The recipe has been passed down in my family and is very easy to prepare.Paula Levine;Lake Worth, Florida
- 1 fresh beef brisket (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place beef in a greased roasting pan. Combine tomatoes and soup mix; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Hanukkah Brisket in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p41
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Hanukkah Brisket(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2012
Make this every year and always get the same wonderful reaction. So Yummy and Easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Brisket Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >