Hamburger Supper Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) peas and carrots, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Shape beef into four patties. In a skillet, cook patties over medium heat until no longer pink. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add water to skillet and stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Pour into slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 patty with 1-1/3 cups vegetables: 380 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Hamburger Supper
"Simple ingredients and easy to prepare. My only suggestion would be to use 2lbs hamburger and to season the hamburger somehow."
"Burgers were wonderfully tender!!My family tries to limit starches so I did not use the potatoes and instead used extra frozen mixed veggies. I also mixed a splash of worcestershire sauce, fresh minced garlic (2 cloves) and a packet of onion mushroom soup mix into the hamburger before making the patties."
"Very hearty and tasty meal. Will definitely make again!! Love easy crockpot recipes in the winter!!"
"a little too sweet for me omit the sugar"