Hamburger Supper Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) peas and carrots, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shape beef into four patties. In a skillet, cook patties over medium heat until no longer pink. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add water to skillet and stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Pour into slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Supper(4)
Sort By :
Simple ingredients and easy to prepare. My only suggestion would be to use 2lbs hamburger and to season the hamburger somehow.
Burgers were wonderfully tender!!
My family tries to limit starches so I did not use the potatoes and instead used extra frozen mixed veggies. I also mixed a splash of worcestershire sauce, fresh minced garlic (2 cloves) and a packet of onion mushroom soup mix into the hamburger before making the patties.
Very hearty and tasty meal. Will definitely make again!! Love easy crockpot recipes in the winter!!
a little too sweet for me omit the sugar
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >