Hamburger Stroganoff Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended. Add mushrooms; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the soup; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream; heat through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Hamburger Stroganoff(4)
Sort By :
I use cream of mushroom soap, the whole can, for a creamer dish.
I did not care for this at all. Too bland for me.
I use cream of mushroom soup and add nutmeg and paprika to dish. We've been eating this recipe for more than 40 years. Our grandson loves it!
i make this dish a lot, and sometimes substitute venison instead of beef.
i also add worschestershire sauce *sp?* and a bit of steak sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Stroganoff >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >