- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen asparagus stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and mustard. Stir in water and teriyaki sauce until smooth; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, cook beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetable blend and onion in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef; heat through. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Stir-Fry
Sort By :
I followed the recipe exactly but we did not like this very much. I won't be making again since I had to throw out the leftovers.
Very quick and flavorful,
Easy, inexpensive, & delicious!
Quick, easy, and delicious!
My boys love Chinese take-out, but have never been fans of any recipes I've tried at home. Made with a broccoli based veggie blend, this is one they'll all eat.