- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, green pepper and rice. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until the rice is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Spanish Rice
Sort By :
"Super delicious & filling! However, next time, I will add a whole green pepper & a can of diced tomatoes for more flavor."
"Easy filling dinner"
"My husband loved it. Simple and easy to make. Just add a side of tortilla chips and you got a meal!"
"this was outstanding"