Hamburger Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (prepared with milk)
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup, Italian seasoning and pepper. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Spread mashed potatoes over the top; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 330 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Hamburger Shepherd's Pie
"My family did not like this. It was quick but I had to add spiced and other things and it still was not well received."
"My family loved this recipe! Thanks for sharing."
"Great taste, but husband thought it could use a little salt added. I used 1/2 c. of corn and green beans. Enough for us for 2 meals."