Hamburger Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (prepared with milk)
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup, Italian seasoning and pepper. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Spread mashed potatoes over the top; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 330 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Hamburger Shepherd's Pie
"My family loved this recipe! Thanks for sharing."
"Great taste, but husband thought it could use a little salt added. I used 1/2 c. of corn and green beans. Enough for us for 2 meals."