Hamburger Rice Hot Dish
What could be simpler than this supper? Not much! I round out this meal with steamed mixed vegetables and whatever fresh fruit is handy.—Jan Franks, Oelwein, Iowa
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Spoon into a 1-1/2-qt.
- baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 223 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.