Hamburger Rice Hot Dish Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Spoon into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Rice Hot Dish(2)
Sort By :
Made this tonight for dinner because I needed to make something with hamburger. My husband raved over this dinner. I used Cream of Celery soup and cooked the rice which made the cooking time to about half an hour. Served it with peas, dinner salad and a roll.
We make this with cream of mushroom soup and 1 can of water and 1 can of rice. Brown meat, put in microwavable bowl with remaining ingredients (if you want, throw in a can of corn or green beans), mix, cover and micro for about 8 minutes. Stir and let stand to thicken up.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >