Hamburger Quick Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, seasonings, milk, eggs and cheese. Transfer to pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 476 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 161mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Hamburger Quick
"My family loves this quiche! It is also very easy to prepare."
"Very good and Very easy to make. Really tasted like a cheeseburger. Thank you for the idea! I love it!"