Hamburger Quick Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, seasonings, milk, eggs and cheese. Transfer to pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 476 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 161mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Hamburger Quick
"My family loves this quiche! It is also very easy to prepare."
"Very good and Very easy to make. Really tasted like a cheeseburger. Thank you for the idea! I love it!"