- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, seasonings, milk, eggs and cheese. Transfer to pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheeseburger Quiche in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p185
Reviews for Hamburger Quick
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2012
"My family loves this quiche! It is also very easy to prepare."
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2010
"Very good and Very easy to make. Really tasted like a cheeseburger. Thank you for the idea! I love it!"