Hamburger Macaroni Skillet Recipe
"This flavorful meal is great for busy nights because it's a snap to prepare," writes Teresa Ray of Lewisburg, Tennessee. "While leftovers freeze well, there's usually nothing left!"
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, macaroni, vegetables, water, garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC