Hamburger Macaroni Skillet
"This flavorful meal is great for busy nights because it's a snap to prepare," writes Teresa Ray of Lewisburg, Tennessee. "While leftovers freeze well, there's usually nothing left!"
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the soup, macaroni, vegetables, water, garlic powder,
- basil and oregano.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or
- until macaroni is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.