Hamburger Macaroni Skillet Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, macaroni, vegetables, water, garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Macaroni Skillet(5)
Sort By :
I dont like the tomato soup in it so i exchanged a 2 cans tomato sauce and and can of diced tomatoes drained ( i usually use a can of ROTEL diced tomatoes and Green chiles but didnt have any) I added fresh Hatch NM Green Chiles....delicious!
I tweeked this recipe a little bit I added half a jar of sauce and water, i think that an extra can of tomatoe soup and can of diced tomatoes would have worked well but i only had 2 cans of the soup. I also added a few pinches of chili powder. No leftovers so it must have been good. thanks!
it was sweet, my family and i did not like this! i will not make again!!
Fairly quick, easy and very tasty!! It was a hit with my family!!
Could use a little salt