- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain.
- Add the tomato juice, macaroni, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Mac Skillet
Sort By :
Was ok and that was after I added a lot of spices and cheese..
I found this a little salty. Next time I think I will cut the salt in half. My husband said it was fine though. I enjoyed the overall dish though...nice, simple and tasty!
I had to improvise and use V8 juice instead of tomato juice. I also added some shredded sharp and pizza cheese. My children loved it!
instead of using the plain tomato sauce...i had a can of meatloaf sauce from a certain maker. ..already has green peppers ect in it...used garlic powder...it turned out pretty good...we used to call something like this "goulash" i love how noodles absorb the tomato sauce...yummy
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >