Hamburger Hot Dish Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, gravy, onion and garlic powder. Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Hot Dish
Sort By :
This definitely needs some spices added to this, I wasn't impressed.
This was a bit bland for me , I used real garlic clove , plus 1/4 tsp garlic powder, I added Italian seasoning and a bit of oregano as well still bland I topped it off with motzerella cheese melted on the top , a bit better with my add ins , But it is good for the less spicy eaters and easy to prepare
not that good tomato sauce, macironi, and ground beef. I will not make it again.
This was pretty tasty. It wasn't my
favorite, but a friend who ate with me