- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef au jus gravy, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoned salt. Shape into four 7-in. x 2-1/2-in. oval-shaped patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear.
- Spread cream cheese over cut side of buns. Place a hamburger patty on each bun bottom; replace bun tops. Serve with au jus gravy for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Hoagies
Sort By :
"This was really quick, easy and delicious!! I also tried it with a mix of venison and ground beef, that worked just as well."
"I made these but shaped as regular burgers & buns. I added kraft cheese to it but did not have the beef au jus gravy. The garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing!"