Hamburger Hoagies Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef au jus gravy, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoned salt. Shape into four 7-in. x 2-1/2-in. oval-shaped patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear.
- Spread cream cheese over cut side of buns. Place a hamburger patty on each bun bottom; replace bun tops. Serve with au jus gravy for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Hoagies(2)
Sort By :
This was really quick, easy and delicious!! I also tried it with a mix of venison and ground beef, that worked just as well.
I made these but shaped as regular burgers & buns. I added kraft cheese to it but did not have the beef au jus gravy. The garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >