Hamburger Garden Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Garden Soup
Sort By :
I LOVE THIS RECIPE, AND WILL DEF MAKE IT..CAN I USE BULL MEAT..ITS SO MUCH LEANER, OR DO YOU NEED SOME FAT?
This soup is one of my favorites. The addition of the herbs is what makes this soup taste superb, and I love getting all of the extra antioxidants. Also, the garlic really adds flavor to the overall taste. I recommend this to anyone!!