Hamburger Fry Pan Supper
"This fast-to-fix main dish is easy to prepare since there are so few ingredients," points out Lucinda Walker of Somerset, Pennsylvania. "Once the ground beef is browned, just add the vegetables and simmer till tender."
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium unpeeled red potatoes, julienned
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and
- simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.