Hamburger Fry Pan Supper Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium unpeeled red potatoes, julienned
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hamburger Fry Pan Supper(3)
Sort By :
This has been a favorite standby since 1999 when it was first published! Occasionally substitute pork sausage or turkey sausage links cut into "coins" and add green pepper.
This was really good, my nephew added garlic to his, I added grated muenster cheese. Easy to vary for different preferences.
Fast, easy and delicious. We add garlic when we make this dish and the flavor is simple and comforting.
More Recipe Collections
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >