- baking powder and salt. Combine the egg, milk and oil; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Spoon over filling; gently spread
- to cover the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 14-18 minutes or until filling is
- bubbly and a toothpick inserted into topping comes out clean. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 339 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 722 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.