- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- Corn chips
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a small skillet, cook beef and salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add tomatoes and broccoli; mix well. Serve with chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Hamburger-Broccoli Dip in Country Ground Beef 1993, p6
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Hamburger-Broccoli Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review