Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen french fries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Line a greased 9-in. square baking dish with french fries. Top with beef mixture, corn, soup and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner
"Very handy, most of the things you should have on hand. Was able to stay home and avoid the grocery store during freezing rain to make this, and was tasty."
"easy to make, tastes good. loved it."