I got the idea for this recipe from our church cookbook. I played with the ingredients until it was just the way my family likes it. Ground beef and fries are always a hit! --Shelly Ryun, Malvern, Iowa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen french fries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Line a greased 9-in. square baking dish with french fries. Top with beef mixture, corn, soup and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p179
Reviews for Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review