- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen french fries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Line a greased 9-in. square baking dish with french fries. Top with beef mixture, corn, soup and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p179
Reviews for Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2013
"Very handy, most of the things you should have on hand. Was able to stay home and avoid the grocery store during freezing rain to make this, and was tasty."
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2011
"easy to make, tastes good. loved it."