Ham with Ruby-Red Glaze Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy French salad dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high 30-60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Pour 1/4 cup over the ham.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
6 ounces ham: 341 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 2045mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 34g protein .
Reviews for Ham with Ruby-Red Glaze
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer