Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe
Drizzled with a slightly sweet pineapple sauce, these ham steaks are a delicious, speedy standby for busy nights. It's become a family favorite that I enjoy serving.
- 4 slices fully cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- 1. In a skillet, saute ham slices in butter until warmed. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine all of the remaining ingredients; simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over ham. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC