Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe
Drizzled with a slightly sweet pineapple sauce, these ham steaks are a delicious, speedy standby for busy nights. It's become a family favorite that I enjoy serving.
- 4 slices fully cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- 1. In a skillet, saute ham slices in butter until warmed. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine all of the remaining ingredients; simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over ham. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2015
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2013
"The butter, pineapple, brown sugar, and mustard gave the ham such an amazing flavor. The raisins could probably be substituted with other things if you wished, but they were a nice contrast to the other flavors and textures on this plate."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC