Ham with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients.
- 2. Place ham steak on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 140°. Cut ham into serving-size pieces. Serve with pineapple salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 228 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,366 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Ham with Pineapple Salsa
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer