Ham with Peach Glaze Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- Whole cloves
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) sliced pineapple, drained
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Secure pineapple slices and cherries on ham with toothpicks.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, peach nectar, vinegar and ground cloves. Spoon half of glaze over ham.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 2 hours. Uncover; bake 20-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with remaining glaze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
10 ounce-weight: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ham with Peach Glaze
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer