Ham with Peach Chutney Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
- 1. Place ham in a shallow pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Serve with sliced ham. Yield: 16 servings.
One 3-ounces serving equals 196 calories, 1,628 mg sodium, 53 mg cholesterol, 14 gm carbohydrate, 22 g protein, 6 gm fat.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer