- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
- Place ham in a shallow pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Serve with sliced ham. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ham with Peach Chutney in Country Woman March/April 1994, p36
Reviews for Ham with Peach Chutney
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2014
"This was tasty , but not enough to write home about."