VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
- Place ham in a shallow pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until thermometer reads 140°.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Serve with sliced ham. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ham with Peach Chutney in Country Woman March/April 1994, p36
Reviews forHam with Peach Chutney
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2014
"This was tasty , but not enough to write home about."