Ham with Mustard-Cream Sauce
This recipe really is too easy to taste so good! It's hard to believe three common ingredients can turn a ham slice into something so uncommonly special. Microwave some potatoes and open a bag of salad mix for a fuss-free meal. —Lisa Nelson, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place ham steaks in a large skillet. In a small bowl, combine water
- and mustard; pour over ham. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove
- from the heat; stir in sour cream and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ham steak with 1/4 cup sauce equals 326 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,950 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.