Ham with Mustard-Cream Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place ham steaks in a large skillet. In a small bowl, combine water and mustard; pour over ham. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham with Mustard-Cream Sauce
Sort By :
Very easy to make and was a nice way to dress up ham steaks!
We love this mustard cream sauce. It not only goes great with ham, but I make it separately in a saucepan to serve over vegetables such as asparagus and brussel sprouts. Very tasty with only a few ingredients.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Steak Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >