Ham with Mixed Fruit Recipe
- 2 pounds fully cooked bone-in ham steak, cut into serving-size portions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large skillet, cook ham in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the pie filling, fruit cocktail, brown sugar and butter. Cook until heated through, stirring twice. Serve with ham. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 429 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,621 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Ham with Mixed Fruit
"This is so easy and tasty. I follow the submitter's suggestion to bake in heavy-duty foil. I love it! And my family thinks it's grand."