- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, onion, mustard, salt and
- pepper; pour over the ham mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours
- or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Toss
- cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over the casserole. Preheat oven to
- 350°. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 259 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.