Ham Tortilla Stack Recipe
This tasty appetizer is considered my specialty— I'm asked to make it whenever we have a sizable get-together. It has crunchy colorful peppers and a creamy ham filling tucked between tortillas.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- Salsa or picante sauce
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the ham, red pepper, onions and olives. Spread over nine tortillas. Make three stacks of three tortillas each; top each stack with a plain tortilla. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 93 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Ham Tortilla Stack
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC