Ham Tortilla Stack
This tasty appetizer is considered my specialty I'm asked to make it whenever we have a sizable get-together. It has crunchy colorful peppers and a creamy ham filling tucked between tortillas.
42 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- Salsa or picante sauce
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in
- the ham, red pepper, onions and olives. Spread over nine tortillas.
- Make three stacks of three tortillas each; top each stack with a
- plain tortilla. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cut
- into wedges. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 93 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.