Ham Tortilla Stack
"This recipe was in a cookbook my mom gave me when I got married," recalls Eileen Stegall of Omaha, Nebraska. "I have added a few of my own touches. When I take it to a potluck, I always get requests for the recipe."
20 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2-1/4 pounds shaved deli ham
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Italian
- dressing until smooth. Stir in green pepper, onions and olives.
- Spread about 1/2 cup over one tortilla. Top with a seventh of the
- ham. Repeat six times. Top with remaining tortilla. Cover and chill
- overnight. Cut into wedges. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 252 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,045 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.