Ham Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine and horseradish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham Tetrazzini
Sort By :
I liked the recipe but 5 servings is stretching it unless you consider this to be a side dish.
Nice, simple, yummy slow cooker meal. Family liked it and gobbled it up.
This was disappointing, especially after reading all these glowing reviews. I even added peas and corn to make it more nutritious and it tasted okay, but it still needed something. Perhaps more cheese; perhaps some green onions or broccoli; perhaps some cream cheese and more evap. milk or some garlic.
I wanted to make this but didn't have the four hours for the slow cooker. So I made it on the stovetop and it turned out great! I added a 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon and black pepper and about 1/2 cup of cream (you could use milk). I also added some peas. I will definitely make this again.
This recipe sounds great, but where do you buy 7 oz. packages of spagetti? I can only purchase one pound packages!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >