- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine and horseradish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham Tetrazzini
"Easy and tasty!"
"I chose not to make this recipe, but am very interested in a healthy version of tettrazini. Any recipe I made similar to this that has evaporated milk just tastes really bad. Can someone offer another version for the sauce?"
"I liked the recipe but 5 servings is stretching it unless you consider this to be a side dish."
"Nice, simple, yummy slow cooker meal. Family liked it and gobbled it up."
"This was disappointing, especially after reading all these glowing reviews. I even added peas and corn to make it more nutritious and it tasted okay, but it still needed something. Perhaps more cheese; perhaps some green onions or broccoli; perhaps some cream cheese and more evap. milk or some garlic."
"This recipe sounds great, but where do you buy 7 oz. packages of spagetti? I can only purchase one pound packages!"
"Oh, my gosh.. this was so easy to make and it was very flavorful. I'm definitely making this one again."
"Great recipe!I think 1/2c of Parmesan cheese is too much though.So i used only 1/4c and was perfect.Love the creamy ham tasting sauce!"