"I modified a recipe that came with my slow cooker to reduce the fat without sacrificing the flavor," relates Susan Blair of Sterling, Michigan. "I've served this at parties, family dinners and potlucks. Everyone is pleasantly surprised to find they're eating healthy."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine and horseradish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Ham Tetrazzini in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p56
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham Tetrazzini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review