Ham Stuffed Pretzel-Crusted Chicken
Buttery pretzels, mustard and deli ham "fancy up" this scrumptious chicken recipe. The combination's a hit with my fussy family! —Marie McCarthy, Cobleskill, New York
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut a horizontal slit in one side of each
- chicken breast half to within 1/2 in. of the opposite side. Spread
- honey mustard inside each pocket; stuff with two ham slices.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter; sprinkle
- with pretzels. Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer
- inserted in chicken reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.