- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- Cut a horizontal slit in one side of each chicken breast half to within 1/2 in. of the opposite side. Spread honey mustard inside each pocket; stuff with two ham slices.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter; sprinkle with pretzels. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Stuffed Pretzel-Crusted Chicken
Sort By :
Everyone from our kids to the adults liked this crunchy twist!
Very easy, had all the ingediants except for the chicken breast right in the house. Like others suggestions, i also put the mustard on the outside before applying the pretzels! Enjoyed by myself& family, will definatly make this again!
Excellent and so easy! My kids loved it too which was a great plus!
My kids even ate this! I substituted prosciutto for the deli ham, yum!
This was a great recipe. I made this for my husband and I and only had chicken tenderloins on hand. so instead of stuffing the chicken I just cooked the chicken in cubes in a skillet then added the honey mustard, ham, and crushed pretzels and served it over a plate of spinach. It was fast and incredibly delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >