- the ham, vinegar and oregano. Cool.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread filling over dough to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on a
- greased baking sheet. Do not let rise.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 247 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.