Ham Steak With Lemon
When you have a taste for ham but don't want to have lots of leftovers, reach for this recipe. Individual ham slices make just the right amount and take just minutes to cook.—Lorraine Carr, Seattle, Washington
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 slices fully cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Broil ham slices 5 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, slice
- one lemon half; set aside. Grate peel from the other half and
- squeeze 1 tablespoon juice into bowl. Add peel, brown sugar and
- mustard to juice. Turn ham over; brush with the lemon mixture. Top
- with lemon slices. Broil 3-4 minutes more or until ham is heated
- through. Yield: 2 servings.