- and brown the other side. Place each crepe in a greased muffin cup
- or custard cup, arranging the top edge in flutes. Place a small ball
- of oil in the center of each cup to hold the shape. Bake at 350°
- for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, for filling, melt butter in a saucepan
- over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk;
- bring to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add cheese,
- salt, pepper, nutmeg and hot pepper sauce; stir until smooth. Stir
- in ham and spinach; heat through. Spoon into hot crepe cups and
- serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: Crepes can be made ahead. Stack cooled unfilled crepes with plastic wrap between. Cover tightly or seal in a plastic bag and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Then shape and bake as directed.