Ham Spaghetti Skillet Recipe
- 6 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender; reduce heat; to low. Drain spaghetti.
- 2. Add the spaghetti, ham, chicken, sour cream, cottage cheese, celery salt, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 618 calories, 33g fat (19g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 1691mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Ham Spaghetti Skillet
"I have been making this since seeing it in Quick Cooking. Half the time, I don't even use chicken. It's great with just ham. Easy, fast and different!"
"Canned mushrooms have no taste to me. I'd use fresh."
"I took a chance on making this recipe, as my family is just not fond of any casserole involving leftovers. In this case, I used leftover ham and omitted the mushrooms. Much to my surprise, they LOVED it! It was very rich tasting, and I would definitely make it again!"